Sign in to follow this  
MyThiiC

Bring back pXg with my help

Gaming Alias:  MyThiiC

Steam (Profile Link):https://steamcommunity.com/id/jordanhdv2/

B3 ID (type !regtest in game):@2685

How long have you been around the server for?:  4 years

How often are you on?: I try and check in everyday to see if any players are on.

What country are you from?:  Canada

Why do you feel you would be a good administrator of deathrun?: I feel id be a perfect candidate for admin as ive been around forever and i know how this server should run. I really do belive i can get more people online and active if i am given this postion. Ive been active in teamspeak and in game chat since day 1 and ive always love to help new players and introduce them to the deathrun community. Ive seen the community transform over 4 years and its sad to see pXg a classic sever which is so dear to me go unnoticed and forgotten about. If i do get this postion i will do everything in my will to bring back pXg.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MyThiiC said:

Gaming Alias:  MyThiiC

Steam (Profile Link):https://steamcommunity.com/id/jordanhdv2/

B3 ID (type !regtest in game):@2685

How long have you been around the server for?:  4 years

How often are you on?: I try and check in everyday to see if any players are on.

What country are you from?:  Canada

Why do you feel you would be a good administrator of deathrun?: I feel id be a perfect candidate for admin as ive been around forever and i know how this server should run. I really do belive i can get more people online and active if i am given this postion. Ive been active in teamspeak and in game chat since day 1 and ive always love to help new players and introduce them to the deathrun community. Ive seen the community transform over 4 years and its sad to see pXg a classic sever which is so dear to me go unnoticed and forgotten about. If i do get this postion i will do everything in my will to bring back pXg.

server may be dead, 

but deathrun is dead in general, Chances of anyone bringing people back to this server is like 0.1% chances

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Viper3D said:

server may be dead, 

but deathrun is dead in general, Chances of anyone bringing people back to this server is like 0.1% chances

I disagree still.

Good luck Mythiic. It's nice seeing your name around here again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1