Sign in to follow this  
ImJustBad

Aimlock in Promod

He goes by the name of "civil occult" and was aimlocking win hipfire and looking through walls. I can try and record some clips of him cheating if you'd like.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the heads up regarding the player

In the future if you could record proof prior to creating a report thread, it would be appreciated 

Not sure if deathrun and promod administrative powers are still separate, but if not, then temp ban him next time after acquiring adequate proof and post it here

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anti said:

Not sure if deathrun and promod administrative powers are still separate, but if not, then temp ban him next time after acquiring adequate proof and post it here

Yeah they aren't linked together I don't even think that the promod server has b3 on it to be quite honest.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Anti said:

Thanks for the heads up regarding the player

In the future if you could record proof prior to creating a report thread, it would be appreciated 

u a nub

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 5/28/2018 at 12:31 AM, ImJustBad said:

Yeah they aren't linked together I don't even think that the promod server has b3 on it to be quite honest.

It does have b3 so just record a demo even or clips and we can ban if enough proof :smiley:

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, REX said:

It does have b3 so just record a demo even or clips and we can ban if enough proof :smiley:

Okay! sure thing, wasn't sure if it had B3 or not didn't seem to me like it did.

• Upvote 1