ImJustBad

ImJustBad's Admin Application

I've read and understand the application requirements: Yes

Gaming Alias: ImJustBad

Steam (Profile Link): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198214657687/

B3 ID (type !regtest in game): @3623

How long have you been around the server for?: I've been around this server for about 4 years now on this account; (I played when the server started on my cracked keycode:tounge:)

How often are you on?: I am on the forums for about 2 hours alone each day and I will get on the deathrun server for about 2-3 hours everyday to just see what's going on and who's playing and all.

What country are you from?: U S A

Why do you feel you would be a good administrator of deathrun?: The reason I feel that I would be a good admin on the pXg Deathrun server is I have tons of knowledge with B3 in it of itself and I have a lot of experience administrating a server and know what and what not to do, and I don't use friendship and other types of relations to waiver my enforcement on a user. That being said I've got tons of ideas on how we could help the server grow and populate in a whole, and hopefully with my help we could make pXg great again! My suggestions can be found here.

Additional Information: I do have a job working as a commercial electrician and I work 6-2:30 so I've got tons of time to devote to the server and help it grow.

• Downvote 1

gl bud

• Upvote 1

Good luck buddy!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Seren said:

glgl

10 hours ago, Seren said:

glgl

5 hours ago, Acnologia said:

Good luck man

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Good luck, nice application ;)

Thank you all very much for the feedback, I appreciate it.