MiKeY

Positions Available, Updated Mappers wanted!

1 hour ago, Viper3D said:

(maybe) thats not promising

I wouldn't promise that. Would be unfair to break that promise. ):

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Sharpienero said:

Okay, not any way. I am not down to help MiKey with C stuff.

Bastard. I mean, it would be good to have you around. We're all chatting in the Slack these days ( well the cool kids anyway ) so feel free to jump in and have a chat

15 hours ago, Sharpienero said:

Greetings, you fucking cucks!

I'd be down to tickle my pickle and help out where I can. I am a PROFESSIONAL working in INDUSTRY now a days and know more than any of your fools. Okay, all non-joking joking aside, I would be down to assist in any way possible. Okay, not any way. I am not down to help MiKey with C stuff.

But I can actually be a productive manager/owner/whatever when I want to be. I could probably help straighten things out around here, maybe. 

WB Sharp !

16 hours ago, Sharpienero said:

Greetings, you fucking cucks!

I'd be down to tickle my pickle and help out where I can. I am a PROFESSIONAL working in INDUSTRY now a days and know more than any of your fools. Okay, all non-joking joking aside, I would be down to assist in any way possible. Okay, not any way. I am not down to help MiKey with C stuff.

But I can actually be a productive manager/owner/whatever when I want to be. I could probably help straighten things out around here, maybe. 

Welcome back father.

I will help where needed when @GLXY comes back. In the meantime I’ll be busy getting my sick fucking pump on with other men

1 hour ago, Space said:

I will help where needed when @GLXY comes back. In the meantime I’ll be busy getting my sick fucking pump on with other men

glxy died btw

2 hours ago, Seren said:

glxy died btw

Nah he’ll be back don’t fill my head with all this negativity

3 hours ago, Sharpienero said:

Love you too, son.

wb.

13 hours ago, Jax said:

wb.

wb.