Sign in to follow this  
ImJustBad

ImJustBad's Member Application

I've read and understand the application requirements:  Yes

Gaming Alias: ImJustBad

Steam (Profile Link): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198214657687/

B3 ID (type !regtest in game): 3623

How long have you been around the server for?: About 4-5 Years

How often are you on?: Everyday now getting back into it and I want to get it going again.

What country are you from?: United States

Why do you feel you would be a good administrator of deathrun?: I feel that I would make a good admin on Deathrun because I've been around the mod for god knows how long and i understand pretty much every comman in B3 and feel I could really help jumpstart the Deathrun community, and I also know my boundaries.

Additional Information: I'm working with a Fortnite Community we have almost 60k followers on instagram and do V-Buck giveaways just about every week, Thanks!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, ImJustBad said:

n: I'm working with a Fortnite Community we have almost 60k followers on instagram and do V-Buck giveaways just about every week, Thanks!

vbucks for votes?

1 hour ago, ImJustBad said:

I've read and understand the application requirements:  Yes

Gaming Alias: ImJustBad

Steam (Profile Link): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198214657687/

B3 ID (type !regtest in game): 3623

How long have you been around the server for?: About 4-5 Years

How often are you on?: Everyday now getting back into it and I want to get it going again.

What country are you from?: United States

Why do you feel you would be a good administrator of deathrun?: I feel that I would make a good admin on Deathrun because I've been around the mod for god knows how long and i understand pretty much every comman in B3 and feel I could really help jumpstart the Deathrun community, and I also know my boundaries.

Additional Information: I'm working with a Fortnite Community we have almost 60k followers on instagram and do V-Buck giveaways just about every week, Thanks!

wait bro trevor? didint we use to paly cod ghost like years ago

or was that a different trevor .--.

• Upvote 1

Give me v bucks and I'll vote for you tbh, it's only fair.

@Viper3D Yeah man it's me, wait... your brother's youtube was like BaconxLuver right?... if so then yes!

1 hour ago, ImJustBad said:

@Viper3D Yeah man it's me, wait... your brother's youtube was like BaconxLuver right?... if so then yes!

oh shit i forgot about his youtube, its something like that but yeahs. shit after all these years we found each other again dope

Yeah it's pretty lit my guy hmu some time on discord or teamspeak or message me on here.

You've been accepted :D

Sign in to follow this