Bruh123

Where is everyone!?

Because the group that used to play when COD4 and Deathrun was popular back in around 2011 are now getting older and are busy with life carreer (think of school etc). And the game it self is pretty much old now.

• Sad 1

the mod never got updated :sleepy:

• Sad 1

I would get on if I saw others on. I still have cod4 downloaded and some free time but no one else is ever on

23 hours ago, BosnianArmy said:

Because the group that used to play when COD4 and Deathrun was popular back in around 2011 are now getting older and are busy with life carreer (think of school etc). And the game it self is pretty much old now.

Essentially this besides the fact that Cloudy completely killed pxg by not updating the mod, thus dooming us all to fall into ruin. 

I'm sure if you ask around, you can get a few nubs willing to hop on the dr server with you and others will come eventually

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2018 at 11:50 AM, BosnianArmy said:

tbh it just seems like the game died out other games is what took me away from it i mean school to kinda after homework and shit i always got hours to play vid games

• Upvote 1

I'm busy a lot, but I would play given I had time

On 27-3-2018 at 5:22 PM, Anti said:

Essentially this besides the fact that Cloudy completely killed pxg by not updating the mod, thus dooming us all to fall into ruin. 

I'm sure if you ask around, you can get a few nubs willing to hop on the dr server with you and others will come eventually

Yes this community and other communities that still excist. But newer generation? Not that easy/quick.

10 hours ago, Lossy said:

i got a social life

So what is the name of the Imaginary person? 

Spoiler

TrollFace.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Everyone fucked off because we got lives or found something better to spend a lot of time on. As for the mod, if anyone want's to finish it then you're more than welcome to! I've got a whole todo list and feature plan layout prepped, All I need someone to do is all of the asset related crap, guns, weapon files, skins, shit like that, I'm all set for the menu & gsc side of things. 

• Sad 1

On 27/03/2018 at 4:22 PM, Anti said:

Not sure if that's exactly fair given the fact that the server was already dead way before I even started the mod; pretty sure the whole reason I started in the first place was to bring players back? I stopped working on the mod because I have had an extremely troubling and difficult time, not that anyone cares, but it involved someone incredibly personal and close to me dying. After this event happened in my life I thought I could get back into the swing of things and carry on, but I was wrong (obviously) I couldn't concentrate and eventually I stopped coming on PC entirely, literally only a few times to play a couple games and have a laugh with my friends. I have no issue with anyone here, I would happily continue if I knew that if I asked for something to be done, it will be done. For a long time it was me working with @MiKeY when it was supposed to be a group effort, we had a dedicated weapon porter which never actually produced anything therefore my entire plan for the mod wasn't possible because it relies on weapons and customization. (Pretty much, it means that it would be an incomplete mod which who would actually want?)

Anyone which thinks I haven't done anything or lied to you, please message me because that's very much not the case. Although I would like to apologize for the fact that the mod isn't completed, however the blame can't all be on me, I take my responsibility for not completing the mod but as I said, if this event didn't happen in my life and our 'dedicated weapon porter' actually provided something of use then maybe this would be a totally different situation. Also an apology and thanks to @MiKeY because he's been thoughtful and respectful when I said I needed time, it's a shame I can't say the same for the rest of you.

If a weapon porter can't help me then I wish luck to whoever decides to work on the project.

I'd love to open up the mod to the community and let the community lead the development. I'd be happy to stay on and make the GSC code and work on the .menus but I've put posts out there before and had hardly anything back in the forms of someone actually dedicating their time and effort to the project. So far @Matt. has been the only one to put real hours into the mod for the community so I think @Anti ( if it was meant to be serious, I know Anti and his "comments" haha ) is completely out of line to say that it's because of @Matt. that the mod isn't completed. When in realtity it's because of @Matt. that the mod is so close to being finished.

I'd love to see some life come back into this community but nobody is willing to try and help, I'm sure there are people in this community that can: map, write .menu files, write .gsc code, port weapons, fix animations, create skins, create models?!, port models, write weapon files and everything else needed for a good mod. All of those are seperate skills that we'd need on a team that can work on the mod and mods that we have. I've said from the start that I'd happily overview this but I need people to want to do it and dedicate themselves to it.

It's just a shame really.

10 hours ago, MiKeY said:

I'd love to open up the mod to the community and let the community lead the development. I'd be happy to stay on and make the GSC code and work on the .menus but I've put posts out there before and had hardly anything back in the forms of someone actually dedicating their time and effort to the project. So far @Matt. has been the only one to put real hours into the mod for the community so I think @Anti ( if it was meant to be serious, I know Anti and his "comments" haha ) is completely out of line to say that it's because of @Matt. that the mod isn't completed. When in realtity it's because of @Matt. that the mod is so close to being finished.

I'd love to see some life come back into this community but nobody is willing to try and help, I'm sure there are people in this community that can: map, write .menu files, write .gsc code, port weapons, fix animations, create skins, create models?!, port models, write weapon files and everything else needed for a good mod. All of those are seperate skills that we'd need on a team that can work on the mod and mods that we have. I've said from the start that I'd happily overview this but I need people to want to do it and dedicate themselves to it.

It's just a shame really.

This is one of those times where if people really want something back, they'll put the effort in required to get what they want.

I wish that I had the knowledge needed to help with this. And I know there are many capable people here that can help.

Hopefully it comes back,

• Upvote 1

mod in summer of 2017 guys just wait

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

i just bought a new pc so im coming back on the other hand that mod still not done? lol5

well i havent played dr in like 2 years but from what i heard theres still a pretty active server with like 10+ playing in the middle of the day.

i think its Zserver or some shit 

1 hour ago, siikdude said:

well i havent played dr in like 2 years but from what i heard theres still a pretty active server with like 10+ playing in the middle of the day.

i think its Zserver or some shit 

Yep, that’s where I play. The admins are super obnoxious and the management is sort of oblivious. But I play, because there’s a crowd there

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Josh said:

This is one of those times where if people really want something back, they'll put the effort in required to get what they want.

I wish that I had the knowledge needed to help with this. And I know there are many capable people here that can help.

Hopefully it comes back,

i want super mario 64 back on the first OG DS but where the hell can you find those anymore

so how do i put in effort to get it if they dont even get made anymore im sure like no one on this planet even has a working one anymore.

• Upvote 3

I got life and death run got too repetitive after awhile with no updates and stuff :(

I've been playing PUBG

Don't have a mic, no update, no as much time as I used to have, I actually leave my room now, miss you lot <3

@Josh <3

@LMK||MpGz <3

@Rain<3

where you guys at :(

ohh and Jwofles wont let me tag you :(.

Right sob story over.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1