Sign in to follow this  
Jax

Jax's Member Application

I've read and understand the application requirements: Yes

In game name: B3ID (type !regtest to get this): @9820, was @812 a long time ago

Steam (Profile Link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/JaxOFW

How long have you been around the server for?: Iv'e been around pxg for years on years on years, I think maybe 4 years now.

How often are you on?: I'm on when people are on. I hop on the forums everyday and usually multiple times a day just to see what's going on.

What country are you from?: USA

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to pXg?: Iv'e been around pXg and the CoD4 community in general for years now. Iv'e been wanting to help contribute multiple things, multiple times in the past. I haven't been able to remotely contribute anything to pxg since I haven't got accepted, but I feel like I can contribute multiple things in any way, shape or form. EX: servers, etc. 

Additional Information:

My last application got denied by @Sharpienero because he thought it was a meme application.

Please don't hate on me for applying to pxg and saying "omg Jax is applying for pxg I don't like him because of my past experience with him." 

NOTE:  I'm trying to rebuild my reputation and not be called a "faggot 10 y/o who doesn't know anything". I plan on contributing the most I can to pxg in modifications all the way to server side things.

• Like 1

On 26/01/2018 at 11:32 PM, Jax said:

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to pXg?: Iv'e been around pXg and the CoD4 community in general for years now. Most people know me as some dumbass kid that doesn't know anything and asks for help, I only do that once and a while when i'm trying to learn new things from other people that have experience. 

This doesn't even remotely anwser the question. 

5 hours ago, MiKeY said:

This doesn't even remotely anwser the question. 

Yeah I just realized I was looking at another question when I was typing it.

• Like 1

Good luck laddy

3 hours ago, ImJustBad said:

no one is replying to my app ;(

ur gey