Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Astro

[Lofi] Castorlux - Gemini

So i've been listening to lofi for awhile and i decide that i wanna try getting into making it (I've always wanted to make music but never knew what kind and lofi really hit me) and so i watched a few videos and whipped this short beat up, tell me what you guys think. (Btw my name is Castorlux because Castor and Pollux are the two "heavenly twin" stars that give the constellation Gemini (meaning twins in Latin) its name. so i put them together. i chose them because my constellation is gemini)

My opinion:

-Some notes don't mix well together. It sounds more direct instead of fluent.
-Some bass lines are out of line in the whole song (listening with Philips SHP2000).
-The kick/basskick how ever u call it, should/needs to go better with the rhythm.

If this is ur first own made song then nice and pretty good job. But @Valatore is a professional so he can help u :P

6 minutes ago, BosnianArmy said:

My opinion:

-Some notes don't mix well together. It sounds more direct instead of fluent.
-Some bass lines are out of line in the whole song (listening with Philips SHP2000).
-The kick/basskick how ever u call it, should/needs to go better with the rhythm.

If this is ur first own made song then nice and pretty good job. But @Valatore is a professional so he can help u :P

Alright ill try to keep those in mind when i tart playing around with fl studio again. Thanks for the feedback

I dont think Lofi is something thats up my alley but this is a good chill out song. I dig