Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Astro

Minecraft Realm

This is a simple question, if i were to purchase a minecraft realm for pxg users, how many people would be down to play on it. I would like the server to be like the hermitcraft series on youtube in that we all work together and we have shops and shit set up so we can be friendly towards each other and have like a community. I would like to limit the players added so its not too cramped. I would do a server but im incapable to so.

Edit: obviously id set rules and shit

Had to search what Minecraft Realm means:

00a7a12567ed8a902d9e284aa9fa0bc7.png

But would be cool yes but only if I had the original Minecraft haha But also it's only fun in the beginning and gets boring fast.

2 minutes ago, BosnianArmy said:

But also it's only fun in the beginning and gets boring fast.

Opinion, some people can play these games for a long time and not get bored at all.

1 minute ago, Sharpienero said:

Opinion, some people can play these games for a long time and not get bored at all.

Yes opinion and yes some people can play this game for hours like we did with COD :P

I'd play occasionally. I can't see myself spending that much time with the upcoming semester, but I'd play occasionally.

Figure out how to launch a custom zombies map before trying something his complicated weetard

I would play unless stupid people play/griefers whatever. Also I'd want to base with someone cus I suck. 

Why realms tho? Couldn't pxg just host it.

3 minutes ago, jwofles said:

I would play unless stupid people play/griefers whatever. Also I'd want to base with someone cus I suck. 

Why realms tho? Couldn't pxg just host it.

Sure logically. I know how to host an maintain one but it's not like the last one went so well. Also it would be EU based but I don't think people care about ping on MC :P 

If youre down to play either post ur mc name or pm me ur mc name.

I hosted my own mc server back in the day with a few friends and it got hella popular.

But, it could also fill the forums with annoying ass kids being like vip pls etc.

I guess you could make another forum for mc like mybb etc, but yes this is a good idea and I support it 100%

35 minutes ago, Astro said:

If youre down to play either post ur mc name or pm me ur mc name.

is it just gona be survival or r we tryna get maps

im a fucking minecraft god trust me 100%

1 hour ago, Viper3D said:

is it just gona be survival or r we tryna get maps

im a fucking minecraft god trust me 100%

mostly a survival realm, we cant do little worlds if a few of us want 

10 minutes ago, Astro said:

mostly a survival realm, we cant do little worlds if a few of us want 

Alright, i guess ill guess ill get on sometimes, a lil bit not all the time but ill play

my ign is fqntaa

I like the idea of this and I would be down, @jwofles Ill make a base with you <33

1 minute ago, Jaay said:

@Ryzo Wow wont even make one with me thought we was scotland forever

You escaped my mind, we can have a Scottish tourist shop and sell kilts mate

Alright everyone im gonna be purchasing the realm on either monday or tuesday so ima post here when i know when im gonna buy it and i wanna see if we can get some of us to all join at the very start

if we got all of us to join at  the start it would be kinda fuckin impossible cause theres a 10 player limit, I mean on the other hand pxg is dead so u rite

On 20 August 2017 at 5:03 AM, Astro said:

Alright everyone im gonna be purchasing the realm on either monday or tuesday so ima post here when i know when im gonna buy it and i wanna see if we can get some of us to all join at the very start

Check yo pm's

18 hours ago, dolan rodstick. said:

if we got all of us to join at  the start it would be kinda fuckin impossible cause theres a 10 player limit, I mean on the other hand pxg is dead so u rite

I've offered to host the server on our basically unused EU dedi. Will see how it goes :) 

Not sure if many ppl will stick with it, but hopefully. Good luck!

8 hours ago, REX said:

Not sure if many ppl will stick with it, but hopefully. Good luck!

My main thought. Although Troll and a few others I knew set on up and just with a small group of people and a teamspeak they where able to keep it active for a few months. By that point the world needs to be reset though and thats when people can start to get bored :P 

4 hours ago, MiKeY said:

My main thought. Although Troll and a few others I knew set on up and just with a small group of people and a teamspeak they where able to keep it active for a few months. By that point the world needs to be reset though and thats when people can start to get bored :P 

Why does it needs to be reset, for performance?