MiKeY

Woo, F**k yeah, Things have been upgraded!

Just a little update about the mod from me, I appreciate the patience as I know people are waiting for the mod to come up. Currently waiting for the weapon porter to provide weapons so we can have a wide variety of selection within the mod, would rather not release the mod with crappy weapons from CFGFactory (There's also not that much variety within CFGFactory).

No ETA as of yet, depends on our weapon porter.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

Just a little update about the mod from me, I appreciate the patience as I know people are waiting for the mod to come up. Currently waiting for the weapon porter to provide weapons so we can have a wide variety of selection within the mod, would rather not release the mod with crappy weapons from CFGFactory (There's also not that much variety within CFGFactory).

So what your saying is that the mod is complete, but you're just waiting for more weapons?

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Sharpienero said:

So what your saying is that the mod is complete, but you're just waiting for more weapons?

Pretty much everything has been completed (and has been for a while, not much else I can do), all the support for the menu files and code is all there. Just a simple case of adding the actual weapons to the mod. If I had all weapons available to me plus the stuff MiKeY is doing it'd be finished pretty quickly.

Another quick thing to add, the weapons shouldn't take too long to be completed. We need quite a few weapons (you'll see why once the mod has been released). Our porter also ports things such as hats which will be another unlock-able feature if all goes well, this is also why it has taken him quite a long time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

To be super clear about this. I also have work to do on the mod coding wise but it's only a small amount and the sort of thing I can do in an afternoon so it's mostly the weapons at the moment. Once the test server is up we'll be putting up a suggestions area so you can make suggestions to what should be changed or what should be improved etc. We've tried to focus on bring the best parts of the EU and NA mod into this new mod and I mean new mod. We forked Braxi's original code on github and have been working from that ever since. It's going to be very fun to see how all this plays out and to see what people think 

9 hours ago, MiKeY said:

We forked Braxi's original code on github and have been working from that ever since. It's going to be very fun to see how all this plays out and to see what people think 

Change log accessible? What has actually changed

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Sharpienero said:

Change log accessible? What has actually changed

There will be :)