Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fM|Death

Banned for no reason

Soo I was playing on pXg| Raid Deathrun Server and it was map watercity.There was 2 players low levels and I finished map and went to the sniper room. Then I killed that 1 player and after that got banned for 'hacks' . I am not using any kind of hacks lol ,but its funny that people thinks Im hacking :tounge_xd:. Take a look about it . Thanks :)

Whoever banned him, could you please provide proof?

Only other active admins are Nexii/Anti. I've been away, so I have no idea what happened. I've never seen anything suspicious from you either. I'll message nexii and anti and see what could have happened.

Tried looking in the ban list to find you, but no active bans are listed.

Are you playing with a cracked keycode by chance?

He is on a cracked key, speaking to him in game right now.

1 minute ago, Ryzo said:

He is on a cracked key, speaking to him in game right now.

Thank you.

8 hours ago, fM|Death said:

Soo I was playing on pXg| Raid Deathrun Server and it was map watercity.There was 2 players low levels and I finished map and went to the sniper room. Then I killed that 1 player and after that got banned for 'hacks' . I am not using any kind of hacks lol ,but its funny that people thinks Im hacking :tounge_xd:. Take a look about it . Thanks :)

Long story short, someone obtained the some Keycode as you, and were banned on our servers, the only way you will be able to play again is you find another Keycode that is not banned, or purchase the game.

Have any other further questions, be sure to ask them below, or PM any of us.