make it like esea forums or reddit where you can see the new posts that are popular somewhere for easy browsing

• Upvote 3

I took my time to fill out the Form. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Emerson said:

make it like esea forums or reddit where you can see the new posts that are popular somewhere for easy browsing

I like this idea.

1 hour ago, jwofles said:

events events events!

What sort of events did you have in mind?

I think he should be focusing most of our efforts towards working on new servers. Also, what happened to our CS:GO servers?

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, IICaTz said:

the forums seem a little too clunky like they take up too much space.. I'm not sure how websites are made but for example https://gyazo.com/6561146db3b2fce0fc220c62cecac7a2  all that should not be there. it just makes it a little annoying to actually read a post. 

We're using a theme, it's not perfect and it very clearly needs work and if I had more time then cleaning up / making a new theme would be one of the things on the list to do. unfortunately the servers, new systems and everything else is higher priority. The theme / forum is something I definitely want to take a long look at.  

26 minutes ago, Arc said:

I think he should be focusing most of our efforts towards working on new servers. Also, what happened to our CS:GO servers?

@Nick took them down because we weren't getting enough traction on them and they where being a pain in the ass to keep running, updated and working. From what I know this is one of the things we will be looking into starting up again. 

Just now, jwofles said:

https://raid.pxg.me/forums/topic/2165-raid-competitions-and-events-proposal-updated-with-results/#comment-31886

Weekly events that get everyone together to play a game or a pxg server. 

This is something we can definitely outsource to our community managers and our community. If people are willing to put the time into events then we'll happily promote them as much as we can to help get them popular. Events are very hard for Myself and @Nick to do because we have time consuming lives. I'll talk to nick about them though and see what I hear back. 

31 minutes ago, MiKeY said:

We're using a theme, it's not perfect and it very clearly needs work and if I had more time then cleaning up / making a new theme would be one of the things on the list to do. unfortunately the servers, new systems and everything else is higher priority. The theme / forum is something I definitely want to take a long look at.  

@Nick took them down because we weren't getting enough traction on them and they where being a pain in the ass to keep running, updated and working. From what I know this is one of the things we will be looking into starting up again. 

57 minutes ago, Arc said:

I can confirm they were a hassle. Every update always fucked something up. Also there's just soo many cs:go servers out there that they never had players on them. The surf one did for awhile but I didn't have anything on it at the time to keep people coming back. 

31 minutes ago, jwofles said:

https://raid.pxg.me/forums/topic/2165-raid-competitions-and-events-proposal-updated-with-results/#comment-31886

Weekly events that get everyone together to play a game or a pxg server. 

Yeah that'd be something cool to do. 

9 hours ago, IICaTz said:

the forums seem a little too clunky like they take up too much space.. I'm not sure how websites are made but for example https://gyazo.com/6561146db3b2fce0fc220c62cecac7a2  all that should not be there. it just makes it a little annoying to actually read a post. 

You can hide signatures. I've done this a long time ago and it really does make browsing a much better experience. 

On a side note, I've filled out the form and am more than willing to contribute where I'm needed. I'm mostly busy with school work, but I would love to start programming in my free time rather than playing games - I started looking into Minecraft modding today and would love to start creating custom/exclusive features for a Minecraft server. It would be mutually beneficial to both me and the server, I think. After I get this mod working, I'm going to start working with source mod and try to get a solid understanding of that.

Can't promise I'll have much free time, but I'll try to assist where I can. 

• Upvote 2

I put this in my form but I want to ask anyway, why aren't PXG running the surf+speedrun mod yet? I'm sure a lot of players would be interested (especially if it's hosted on NA so people can get good ping).

8 hours ago, Sharpienero said:

You can hide signatures. I've done this a long time ago and it really does make browsing a much better experience. 

On a side note, I've filled out the form and am more than willing to contribute where I'm needed. I'm mostly busy with school work, but I would love to start programming in my free time rather than playing games - I started looking into Minecraft modding today and would love to start creating custom/exclusive features for a Minecraft server. It would be mutually beneficial to both me and the server, I think. After I get this mod working, I'm going to start working with source mod and try to get a solid understanding of that.

Can't promise I'll have much free time, but I'll try to assist where I can. 

I'm down to help as well, minecraft and sourcemod are my interests as well at the moment. So if you want to do anything together in the future i'd be down babycakes ;). 

1 hour ago, REX said:

I'm down to help as well, minecraft and sourcemod are my interests as well at the moment. So if you want to do anything together in the future i'd be down babycakes ;). 

I'd be down to help.. more like administrating and populating though. I know a couple people that would play on a minecraft server.. we would have to do a lot of fun plugins and what not.. but what about tekkit or something or do we just wanna do vanilla minecraft with mods

3 hours ago, REX said:

Im down for this 100% I alredy have plenty of experience in it i would just need some community support and permission.

dont we have a server that someone was supposed to work on like last month?

40 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Im down for this 100% I alredy have plenty of experience in it i would just need some community support and permission.

dont we have a server that someone was supposed to work on like last month?

It would be cool to have this implemented but we just can't have someone who lies about the smallest things run it

Just now, Space said:

It would be cool to have this implemented but we just can't have someone who lies about the smallest things run it

are you referring to me? im not sure what i lied about minecraft wise if it was to me 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

are you referring to me? im not sure what i lied about minecraft wise if it was to me 

Noooo lmao the other one

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The C3 said:

Form has been filled out @MiKeY :)

The irony in the two post above lmao

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Deedre said:

The irony in the two post above lmao

2 hours ago, Space said:

Noooo lmao the other one

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

2 hours ago, Space said:

pls stay on topic, no need to bash

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Sharpienero said:

pls stay on topic, no need to bash

When you suggest to have a trustworthy minecraft server developer but get told not to bash. Smh

• Upvote 1