• Upvote 1

Just now, Rawr said:

You should play more to show that you deserve it 

I will start playing more, I haven't cause I've been kinda busy with homework

1 minute ago, Strider said:

I will start playing more, I haven't cause I've been kinda busy with homework

Yeah man I know how you feel 

On 26/11/2015 at 10:17 PM, Klay said:

This post will consist of promotions and acceptance within the ranks of pXg. This will be consistently updated with the most recent Promotions and Accepted trial members.

Now I'd to start it of by congratulating @LoS PrinceShadow , @Astro ,and @Wizzzy on being the most recent members to pass trial.

I would also like to welcome our two newest members into pXg , @JourdanM8 and @Viper3D 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving :D

11/28/2015

Everyone be sure to welcome @Josh as he is the newest member to be accepted into pXg :D

11/30/2015

Congratulations to @Viper3D for passing trial hope to see you more down the road Viper 

Also Congrats to @JynX and @Snakeyes for proving they are both ready for 60. :D

UPDATE 12/2/2015 

WILL NOT be posting people who have pm'd me due to the reset.

12/3/2015

Big congrats to @Rawr for being promoted to COD4 Server manager, look forward to working with you and the updates you bring to COD 4 :D 

12/9/2015

Congrats to @West Jr . for passing trial and being accepted into pXg's staff, look forward to seeing more from you :D 

12/14/2015

Big congrats to @Josh for proving his dedication to pXg and passing trial in such a short amount of time. Look forward to seeing more from you :D 

12/17/2015

Big Congrats to @PopaPap for being the first accepted Official Member voted in, Hope to see you more down the road :D 

12/19/2015

Congrats to @Chidori for being accepted as Official member, glad to have you represent us :D

12/28/2015

Congrats to @iTasty '-' for being ranked as an official member. :D 

1/8/2016

Congrats to @Retoricuhl for being the first member of the year ranked as an Official member, look forward to seeing more from you :D 

1/11/2015

Congrats to @Chidori for being accepted into pXg's staff team, Hope you do well in trial.

1/24/2015

Congrats to @JustAnotherUkGamer for being accepted into pxg's Official member team, hope to see you around. :D 

Thanks for accepting me! ill always be around on death run and the servers :')