Sign in to follow this  
Voidix

Voidix (ReApply)

Before I get into my app. I would like to say I messed up. I left pXg because admins dont play. But then, I was in ts with Peter and he said ( quote on quote with his sexy voice) I know admins dont play but what about other plays. That really hit me. Also leaving pXg feels just like leaving a family. I been in pXg for over a year. It was hard, a clan convinced me that a ton of people will play and u will get 60 and etc. But it wasn't the same feeling i had when i was a 40 in pXg with members that i talk to no matter what game they play. So i decided to leave that clan.

Ingame Name: Vdx. or Voidix.

xfire: none

Steam: Voidix.

B3 Id: @1146

How long have you been in the server: I have been in since 12/31/13 and play daily especially on weekends (will start to again)

Why do you feel you would be a good member of our clan: I would be a good member because i already fucked up and know what it is like to not be in pXg. However, this time I will be more active than i was before and basically only play pXg. I will be on daily to make sure that everything is going right on the server and nothing goes out of hand (making pXg as best as it can since raid people may be coming).

Additional Information: Like i said above, i messed up. I should of never thought of leaving pXg for any other clan (because you guys are my family). I have a record of 0 bans, warns, and I was a 40 before. (this is my 3rd time overall applying) 

ty peter 

A great admin when he was in the clan, really fun and nice dude. I wish you best of luck.

Hiii cutie Blake <3 :*

#instantaccept

I knew u'd come crawling back > :)

couldn't leave pXg... especially with you <3

A great admin when he was in the clan, really fun and nice dude. I wish you best of luck.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :)

ty glxy, and nice comment.

you leave the clan then you think you can just reapply and get back in, but whatever best of luck man.

you leave the clan then you think you can just reapply and get back in, but whatever best of luck man.

At he's a good admin and can set an example.  :)

i know but he literally just left and says he is coming back because of the new mod kinda cheesy dude

i know but he literally just left and says he is coming back because of the new mod kinda cheesy dude

He regretted his mistakes and he knows you can't leave family :P

i see where u are coming from. 

Cool Guy Chill in TS And BAE <3 and also Bad he didn't reapply just for the new mod :dave:

I also didnt apply for the new mod (well partialy) I applied because u guys are the only clan that I belong.

Great guy to talk to and hang out with and helped me with my application when i applied. Best of Luck man!

im happy what Peter said dawned on you.

Best of luck on your application.

Great guy to talk to and hang out with and helped me with my application when i applied. Best of Luck man!

ty guys and ya space. peter basically made me think outside the box

Yes he can reapply, and he is not coming back because of new mod, he is coming back because he likes us, and if you don't have anything useful to say don't come here to talk shit.

• Upvote 1

Yes he can reapply, and he is not coming back because of new mod, he is coming back because he likes us, and if you don't have anything useful to say don't come here to talk shit.

i like boxeds

gl :)

nice n1 pro strafs

ty both for your support <3 

Instant accept please he is a great guy was allways active on the server when he was a member never abused power and a cool guy to talk to  :D

3 keys and you're in.

for pxg thats not a good way for me to be in, however i am getting money to re new my vip but i can snug in some steam money lol

for pxg thats not a good way for me to be in, however i am getting money to re new my vip but i can snug in some steam money lol

and as in by 20 or by 40?

and as in by 20 or by 40?

dude i was just joking xD im not going to accept money/steam items for membership haha

dude i was just joking xD im not going to accept money/steam items for membership haha

ill still give u keys if i got extra money

Sign in to follow this