Sign in to follow this  
ImJustBad

ImJustBad's Member Application

Ingame Name: ImJustBad

Xfire: (None)

Steam: WaW_MoDz

B3 ID in DR(do !regtest to get this): @3623

How long have you been around server for?: I have been playing for about 7-8 months on the server.How often do you play?: Daily, at least a couple hours.

Why do you feel you would be a good member of our clan?: Why i fell that I would be a good member of the clan is that i play some deathrun but not so much recently because i was grounded, and I also feel that i could be of help because i have dealt with a lot of problems with people and i feel that i know how to solve problems now and I have minor scripting skills and I think i am pretyy fun to play with and be around.

Additional information: I am a pretty good baseball player I am a pitcher and i can throw a baseball 73 mph, also i have no bans or warns or kicks and I like to play on this server with all the members and the players in general, I have known some of the members for almost a year now.

Thank You All For Reading My Application!  :shy:  :)

am a pretty good baseball player I am a pitcher and i can throw a baseball 73 mph

You wont swing

add me on steam and keep me as a friend and i will vote on your app. btw good luck. oh and one more thing, no one gives a fuck about your pitching skills :/

add me on steam and keep me as a friend and i will vote on your app. btw good luck. oh and one more thing, no one gives a fuck about your pitching skills :/

Thanks Wnki and good job on building your first pc!

Sign in to follow this