Sign in to follow this  
Surfehh

Surfehh's Application

Gaming Alias: Surfehh

Steam: Surfehh

Xfire: surfehh

B3 ID (type !regtest in game): @5355

Servers Played: pXg Deathrun and pXg Codjumper

How long have you been around the server for?: I have been playing on the Deathrun server for a month and on the codjumper server for a little bit over a week.

How often are you on?: I am on the deathrun server every day for at least an hour or more and I am usually on TeamSpeak at all times.

Why do you feel you would be a good member of pXg?:I feel that I would be a good member of pXg because I have previous experience from being an admin/moderator, I am very friendly and like helping out new people. I am very strict when it comes to rule breaking and I won't hesitate to take action against people who break the rules. All together I would love to be a member of pXg so I could make the gaming experience on the pXg servers more enjoyable for everyone.

Additional Information: Most of the people on the server know me and I know most people on the server so I guess that's a good thing :P

Very friendly guy, always on TeamSpeak with us, knows his rules and knows how to use his Admin, also a good friend to me, good luck man :)

He is Fun to play with, active on Server and in Teamspeak. Good Jumper to.

Good Luck Surfehh :)

Thanks guys! I haven't been on the server for a couple of days because I went over to my parents' house for christmas and I just got home today and had some trouble getting my PC working but I'll be active on the server again from now on :)