Puppy Lover

Puppy's Application

Gaming Alias:Puppy

Steam:Pajama Party

B3 ID (type !regtest in game):3778

Servers Played: pXg cj, pXg dr, pXg promod

How long have you been around the server for?: about a year now

How often are you on?:almost everyday except on weekends

Why do you feel you would be a good member of pXg?: I have been around the server alot i also get along with the other players if they are not entirely mean and being stupid i get mad. I also now all the commands and can be very strict when enforcing them when needed. Another reason i would be a good member is so i can make the server better and welcome to all diffrent kinds of players from all around the world and to help out the admins.

Additional Information: I am very helpful and know the b3 commands whenever they are needed. I also love to help players if they need help on certain things and i can also skin really good. Thanks for looking at my App <3

How long have you been around the server for?: about a year now

No you have not, i would know because my b3 id is 2196 and i have been playing since march alright, if you want to know when you started playing regtest yourself.

No you have not, i would know because my b3 id is 2196 and i have been playing since march alright, if you want to know when you started playing regtest yourself.

that is correct, im 1146 and it hasnt been a year yet. On the 31 it is for me

he said about a year he didn't exactly say a year. So basically he's saying almost like kind of close to a year.

Sign in to follow this