Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Synd

Happy Halloween - Small Deathrun Update

Happy Halloween! If you're going out tonight, or any time during the week, be safe.

If you aren't, well then you can come enjoy the small update for deathrun, including new end round and end map music.

On top of that, I've updated the rotation a bit and will be continuing to update it throughout the day to make sure that it isn't as stale as it was previously.

I know I know, not the huge update you've been after, but I hope this will help you guys get over that for the time being.

There will also be double XP (does not include Nighty secret :) )for the next few days to celebrate the holiday, so if you can't get candy, come get some XP. That is, if you're not prestige 5 level 50 already, :)

EDIT: @WarZone requested that I make the names of the songs show in the top left of endround, so that should be working now.

Nice work, ill be looking forward to the double XP.

@Nick @MiKeY Would it be possible to have a spider pop out at random times for @Cloudy and @atrX while they're browsing the forums?

Word on district's streets is that they adore spiders and it'd make the perfectly Halloween treat for them

Happy Halloween to the rest of you nubs and remember that stealing confiscating unhealthy candy from children is simply caring for their dental hygiene :P

Just now, Anti said:

Would it be possible to have a spider pop out at random times for @Cloudy and @atrX while they're browsing the forums?

Please no!

I'll start an official boycott of the pXg forums.

2 hours ago, Synd said:

There will also be double XP (does not include Nighty secret :) )for the next few days to celebrate the holiday, so if you can't get candy, come get some XP. That is, if you're not prestige 5 level 50 already, :)

mhm  i see thank you